B.Sc. Hospitality and Hotel Administration Admission 2012
National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology in collaboration with Indira Gandhi National Open University offers full time regular 3-Year Bachelor of Science programme in Hospitality and Hotel Administration for batch beginning 1st August, 2012.
Announcement of date of JEE-2012 for admission to 1st Year of3 -Year B.Sc. in Hospitality & Hotel Administration for 2012-201
SCHEDULE OF EXAMINATION
Application Form Available Online 28 November 2011 to 13 April 2012 (Friday)
Last Date for receipt of filled-in form 13 April 2012(Friday)
Availability of Admit Cards on NCHMCT website 19th April 2012 (Thursday) (1400 hours) onwards
Written Examination (JEE 2012) 28 April 2012 (Saturday)
Timings of JEE 2012 1000 Hrs to 1300 Hrs (3 hours)
Result of JEE on website 2nd Week of May, 2012
Conduct of Counselling 1st week of June, 2012
Commencement of Academic Session 1st August, 2012
A pass in 10+2 system of Senior Secondary examination or its equivalent with English as one of the subjects. Candidate must have passed English as a subject of study (core/elective/functional) in the qualifying examination.
Those appearing in 10+2 or equivalent examination can also appear in JEE 2012 on provisional basis. Provisional admission will stand cancelled if proof of having passed the qualifying examination (10+2 or its equivalent) is not submitted at the time of counselling or at the time of admission or latest by 30-09-2012.
The offer of admission is subject to verification of original certificates/documents at the time of admission. If any candidate is found ineligible at a later date even after admission to an Institute, his/her admission will stand cancelled.
QUALIFYING EXAMINATIONS FOR INDIAN STUDENTS
- Plus two level examination in the 10+2 pattern of Senior Secondary education of any recognized Central/State Board, such as Central Board of Secondary Education and Council for Indian School Certificate Examination or State Boards of Secondary Education.
- Intermediate or two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board/University.
- General Certificate Education (GCE) Examination (London/Cambridge/Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University.
- Any Public School/Board/University Examination in India or in a foreign country recognized by the Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to 10+2 pattern of Senior Secondary education.
- H.S.C. Vocational Examination.
- Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Open School with a minimum of five subjects including English as one of the Subjects.
For More Information Visit http://specialtest.in/nchmct2012/